Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Website design is NOT like interior design!


Boy, that's for sure.  It's a whole 'nother language and makes NO sense whatsoever to some of us.  I really lucked out when I was introduced to John Hoge; the wonderful, intelligent, creative, darling of a man who created the new website for DeCocco Design.

Oh, that man worked long and hard to get it all just right for Mrs. Picky (that's me).  He never lost patience with me, explained everything in a way that I could understand--not easy for computer types--and produced a site that really let's my clients see what I'm all about.  And I'm already getting calls because of it!  That's all worth paying the really big bucks, but fortunately for me (and you) his fee is extremely reasonable.  Click on his name when you're ready to get started on your new website.  John Hoge

I put him on the sidebar too for your clicking pleasure.

Oh, and he's a Theremin expert, too.  Don't know what a Theremin is?  I'll tell you about it next time!


Computers are nuts!

Ciao,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment