Sunday, September 12, 2010

Floors To Go!

A sample of wood flooring at Floors To Go in Raleigh

Here in the Triangle, there are plenty of good sources for flooring of all kinds.  I get mine from Floors To Go on Glenwood Ave. in Raleigh and I'll tell you why.  The owners--John Raper and his family--are extremely knowledgeable about every product they sell, they sell great products, they handle the installation of said products AND they stand by what they sell!  I'm sorry, baby.  The big box stores (you know who I'm talking about) cannot say all that, they just can't.  And what a headache it is when things go wrong!   My Floors To Go can often match the big box prices, but more importantly they can sell you the right product for your particular needs. They'll listen to you and steer you to exactly what's going to work for your home.  My floors and the floors of my clients look good and perform well.  I can count on that.

It's not the fanciest store, but it's easy to navigate and has a great selection.  As usual, I sound like a commercial, which I am not.  But I want to give you as much info as I can about the places I recommend.



In my laundry room I have some of this Marmoleum.  It is so cute.  A little pop of fun at my feet.  Wears like iron too. Look at the colors you get to pick from!  Some people were buying it for a classroom on the day I was there, taking these pictures.

I shop local because I support my community, I want to know what I'm buying and I want a great product at a reasonable price.  Don't you?

Ciao,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment