Monday, July 27, 2009

Making a pillow











Here's a little before and after for you. First picture is some of the raw materials that I start out with to make a pillow. The second picture is the finish line. It's a long journey from picture one to picture two, but I love every step of the way! Except maybe for putting in the zipper on the side. That's my personal challenge--getting quicker at the zipper (oh, sounds kind of risque!). Each time is better, and, those who know how to do it know that there is nothing difficult about it. Nonetheless, I sweat it out over that particular sewing technique. I could just leave the dang thing out and sew up all the sides, but that is NOT my idea of a quality pillow!





The pillows are 14 x 20, very soft and an excellent accent piece for chairs, sofas and beds. That's my sales pitch for today.


Oh yes, life is very tweet.


Ciao,

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment