Saturday, July 18, 2009




Here's a picture my son did when he was a tiny boy. He did love those dinosaurs. Later, when he got older, all the pictures were of Ninja Turtles and weapons and lots of Star Wars stuff. So I really treasure the early ones!


Ok, now I've been fair, shown pictures done by both kids when they were little (sigh, so artistic, so sweet and innocent). Now I'll stop.


So this week I took a class at Ornamentea in downtown Raleigh. It was taught by the store's dynamic owner, Cynthia Deis, and the topic was about selling. There is SO much to learn about selling! I'm used to selling a service--interior design--but selling an actual product is very different. Or is it? I'll tell you more about my product another day, and we will go on the journey to bring a product to market together. Anyway, the class was very well done and I enjoyed every minute. Cynthia is extremely knowledgeable and has impeccable credentials to teach this subject. Her shops in Raleigh, Ornamentea and Panopolie, are wonderlands for crafters who aren't exactly finding the right materials at places like Michaels. These shops have materials of a higher quality and the staff can teach you how to do something new every time you stop in. Just lovely places.
Ciao,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment