Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer



We're having a great summer. The weather here in NC has been generally wonderful. We'll probably pay dearly in August with lots of heat and oppressive humidity, so I'm enjoying this while it lasts. The fabulous grandboy, Alex, just finished two weeks of a summer camp program. He had fun and I had some time off--four hours a day! Talk about your win/win! Alex lives with my husband and I and we have a good time together, but a little time to myself is always appreciated, and he's a typical 4 year old--he needs lots of time with his peeps!


The photo today is a picture my daughter did when she was a very little girl. It's crayon and chalk on black construction paper (mixed media!). It was always a favorite of mine and hangs in my studio.


Soon I'll tell you about what I did last night (hint-I took a class). It was great!
Ciao,
Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment