Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Happiness Project

I just finished reading "The Happiness Project, or Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean my Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle and Generally Have More Fun" by Gretchen Rubin.  A much loved former client of mine recommended it and I will now and forever read any book she tells me to.  This book was so much fun to read.  Very thought provoking, but amusing at the same time.  Ms. Rubin took a year to examine, analyze, ponder and research the topic of personal happiness.  She does love the research, I have to say, and the statistics and the quoting of big brains.  I just skim through that stuff, as that makes me happy!


I started out reading it before bed, as it seems light and fluffy.  Then I had to stop that because it gave me too much to think about and that interfered with my sleep (nothing gets to interfere with sleep!).  So I'd read it during the day when I had a bit of time here and there. 

I love a good read, don't you?

Ciao,
Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment