Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fashion Alert!

Sofia Coppola for Louis Vuitton

Fashion and I have a difficult relationship.  I love great style, but cling to the classics and scowl when I see anything that makes life more difficult, never mind downright dangerous.  In the picture above, you see the fabulous and accomplished Sofia Coppola.  She's holding a Louis Vuitton handbag.  I often love L. Vuitton bags, but come on, this one is SUCH a bad idea!  Maybe as a carry-on when travelling, but look at how big it is on that tiny woman!  And do you see the shoulder strap, dangling near the dirty sidewalk and ready to trip her up at some point?  Now I'm sure Sofia Coppola never trips on her shoulder strap.  I, however, would trip, or at the least manage to drag that strap through a puddle or two on my way to meet the queen.  Let's pass on that bag.

I feel better.  I've saved the world in my own little way. 

I'm taking a client to Ikea for some shopping next week. Want me to check anything out for you?  Sit on a chair to see how it feels?  I'm going to remember to check out the quality of their leather furnishings (I always forget) and will report back.  With those prices, my expectations are low, but you never know.

Ciao,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment