Thursday, August 12, 2010

Studio 123 ITB


Yesterday I went to Studio 123 in Seaboard Station, right off Peace Street in downtown Raleigh.  This is such a fun place, jam packed with fabulous finds.  The owner obviously has a sharp eye for old things that are just waiting for a little resuscitation (i.e. a coat of paint or new upholstery).  Prices are reasonable and parking is easy. 

Here's a shot inside.  See anything you like?  There's lots more.


I want this. 

It's a soup tureen.  I was being so good (darn austerity program) that I didn't even look at the price!  Of course, now I regret that terribly.  I've thought about it ever since.  It reminds me of our trip back home to New England last summer and this fabulous meal in my brother's back yard:

 Good times.

Anyway, go to Studio 123 the minute it's a tad cooler (any minute now) and enjoy the hunt.  Plus, they're members of Shop Local Raleigh, just like me!

Ciao,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment