Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fabulous technology for your.....mirrors!

I'm sitting at the mechanic's shop, getting the oil changed and tires rotated.  Loving their Wifi.  I think I hear Kelly Ripa on the waiting room TV.  What's her show called now that Regis has retired?  She's got such a friendly, happy voice.

The article below is by Mike Elgan, and was sent to me from Houzz.com (you know I love that site).  Read it at your leisure and take the time to watch the various videos when you can.  You won't regret it.  Very exciting advances in mirrors that will be used in amazing ways around the house.  Some of it I don't want (no emails on the bathroom mirror, thank you), but others I can't wait for!

Let's see if I can successfully embed the article.  Every day, a new skill...


Houzz- Kitchen Remodel, Bathroom Remodel and More »

I think I did it!  And the day is just beginning.   What will I tackle next?

Ciao,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment