Thursday, September 1, 2011

Find of the Week

My hat is off to households that get kids out the door to school every morning and then back in--then to handle all the details of getting them ready to do it all again the next day.  Of course, some people struggle with getting themselves out the door!  I can relate to both. My Find of the Week was seen at Target .  This is helpful when packing lunches and snacks, whether for kids or yourself.  It's called a Chill Pack.  It's by Aladdin and the containers come in a couple of sizes, such as sandwich and snack.  They're plastic containers with lids--no big deal, I know.  But wait--they've got an ice pod attached under the lid!  LOVE THAT!  It comes right off for easy cleaning and for storing in the freezer.

 

Grandboy's sandwiches are cooler and safer, his grapes for snack stay nice and chilled.  I couldn't find a picture of the exact ones I have, but this is from their website.  They've got all kinds of things, and many of their products feature sustainable and recycled components.   I think I paid just under $5 at Target for the sandwich containers and quite a bit less for the snack container.  Maybe these have been on the market for years, but it's a find for me and it's brilliant!

Ciao,
Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment