Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Southern Ideal Home Show is this weekend!


Just a heads up that the Southern Ideal Home Show will be at the NC State Fairgrounds this weekend, April 1-3.  This is the perfect time to get some great ideas for your home and yard and that's what this show will provide.  The  Triangle chapter of the Interior Design Society will have a booth at the show that features our Attic Sale.  Designers always seem to have a stash of things in their inventory that need to find new homes, so come on out and take a look at some fabulous finds.  I'll be manning the booth on Saturday night with my fun loving colleagues, so please stop by and say "hello!"


This is me, in Kindergarten.  I'll try to find that dress and wear it so you'll recognize me!

Ciao,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment